Become a BarberTime Media Correspondent
- Policies & Guidelines:
- ALL correspondents must agree to BarberTime correspondent guidelines and policies
- Correspondents are Media VOLUNTEERS, that can earn perks and contractual stipends for select events and coverages.
- Correspondent status is valid for 6 months and must be reapplied for by the end of it’s term
- Correspondents must create ONE weekly BarberTime BUZZ video (a report on your areas social affairs or industry relative content) on their profile and mention the hashtags, #barbertimeBUZZ and #barbertimeallthetime.
- A weekly LIVE video or upload to their YouTube channel and provide the link in a post.
- Correspondents must ADD their weekly video to the BarberTime YouTube MEMBERS Channel playlist .
- A collaborative link will be provided once a Member is selected to be a Correspondent
- Correspondent must POST & SHARE their weekly BUZZ video link to the MAIN BarberTime Feed & their BarberTime account, FAN CLUB.
- Correspondent must use the BarberTime TAG’s on each post, per social media platform.
- Content must be delivered in a timely fashion each week. Content must be posted by 6pm Friday evening, each week. It CAN be submitted prior to Friday at 6.
- ALL Correspondents receive:
- An introduction company blog/social post, announcing their BarberTime correspondent status with the company. Post will be shared on featured section on the BUZZ and GRAPEVINE pages.
- Higher listings in their regional Member directory.
- Profile mentions during select Media programs.
- 20% off of select BarberTime services and apparel.
- $50 per hr at LIVE events, that BarberTime has assigned for correspondent coverage.
- Select correspondent posts will be added to HOT CLIPS, on the LIVE channel programming and on 360’s at 6 News
- All correspondents are listed on our Member Correspondents list
- All correspondents must create clean content for all BarberTime related content. Any inappropriate content will be removed and the correspondent status may be terminated.
- Correspondents are liable for their content and exclude BarberTime of any wrong doing or damages occurring from their posts.
- Video versions of posts may be used as company promotional posts on social media and BarberTime channels, at BarberTime’s convenience and discression.
- BarberTime will own all rights to access, add, remove/or duplicate ALL correspondent materials, related to BarberTime.
To become a BarberTime Media Correspondent, fill out the form below and enter your IG & Facebook handles. Also include any other website or video link, to be considered in our decision.